Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A February Post


In Romania, February is one cold month. Nice, cool memories like snowflakes peaking through the rays of the playful California sun - while lying on a comfortable arm chair on my balcony - are slowly coming up, memory bubbles reaching the surface of my mind. My bubbling mind then takes me back to the white days of snowman building and shoving my brother in the snow or snowballs fighting in the incipient darkness of the early sunset winter days... Perfect weather, perfect times, perfect memories...

And then there is California perfect weather: warm and sunny, always warm and sunny, with the ocean breeze gently caressing your skin, kissing your lips, massaging your tired eyes...

Perfection... Where Art Thou?



© Copyright Adrian Preda, M.D.

No comments:

Subscribe Now